Model-TV presenter Peaches Geldof died of accidental heroin overdose
Model-TV presenter Peaches Geldof died of an accidental heroin overdose in a tragic echo of her mother Paula Yates's death 14 years ago
London: Model-TV presenter Peaches Geldof died of an accidental heroin overdose in a tragic echo of her mother Paula Yates's death 14 years ago, a report claims.
Peaches Geldof. Pic/AFP
The results of a toxicology test will be announced by detectives Thursday, as an inquest into the mother-of-two's death is expected to be opened and immediately adjourned, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The 25-year-old, daughter of Sir Bob Geldof, was found dead at her country home April 7 in what was described by police as a "non-suspicious" and "sudden unexplained" death.
According to a report, police discovered no evidence of drugs paraphernalia in the house, arousing suspicions that the house may have been searched and items removed prior to their arrival.
Her 11-month-old son Phaedra was in the home with Peaches when she died.
Peaches mother, Paula Yates, had also died of an accidental heroin overdose in 2000. She was 41.
She too was alone with her young daughter by Michael Hutchence, Tiger Lily, then aged four.
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe