Mukesh and Nita Ambani visit Krishna Kali temple, photos go viral!
Mukesh Ambani and his wife Nita Ambani were spotted at Krishna Kali temple and these pictures have taken the internet by storm
Business tycoon Mukesh Ambani and his wife Nita Ambani were captured at Krishna Kali temple in Neral and these pictures have taken the internet by storm. These pictures were shared by a fan page on the social media platform, Instagram where the couple visited the temple to seek blessings. It is no secret that the Ambanis are religious and have a strong faith in Lord Krishna.
View this post on Instagram
Mukesh and nita ambani at krishna kali temple in neral #reliancefoundation #anantambani #nitaambani #mukeshambani #akashambani #ishaambani #anantambani #shlokamehta #radhikamerchant #kokilabenambani #neetaambani #ambani #reliance #reliancejio #jio #reliancefoundation #dhirubhaiambani #antilia #akustoletheshlo #ambaniwedding #ipl #mumbaiindians
Mukesh Ambani was seen donning an ivory kurta paired with a beige Nehru jacket and Nita Ambani looked gorgeous in a red salwar suit. Mukesh Ambani was spotted at the altar offering prayers and sweets to the idol.
Nita Ambani's faith in Lord Krishna was seen during the IPL matches where while the final match of IPL was going on and Mumbai Indians were playing against Chennai Super Kings, Nita Ambani was spotted chanting and praying for the ultimate win. Also before celebrating their victory with Mumbai Indians team, Nita Ambani visited the temple inside her home to thank Lord Krishna for the win. In a video, Nita can be seen walking barefoot towards the temple inside her home holding the Trophy. She can be seen waling through a huge passage with glass walls.
As she enters the temple, Nita Ambani began chanting "Jai Shri Krishna" and greeting the priests, who took the trophy from her and keep it in front of the deity. Even the priests can be heard reciting prayers and thanking the lord. After offering her prayers at the temple, Nita Ambani left for the Mumbai Indians party.
Top stories of the day
- Mumbai: One dead, five injured after car crashes into bus stop at Sewri
- Mumbai Crime: Bikers who stole Rs 2.7 lakh from businessman held
- BMC has got 30 complaints about mosquitoes from south Mumbai
- Mumbai Rains: Parts of the city witness first showers
- Video of woman beating elderly mother-in-law goes viral
- Mumbai: Police sweeper gets home after nine-year struggle
- Proposed Aarey Zoo in leopard corridor, say locals
- Mumbai Crime: Bikers who stole Rs 2.7 lakh from businessman held in Goregaon
- Mumbai: Biker hit by car, falls off Bandra's U bridge, dies
- Navi Mumbai: Pandavkada waterfall to be shut to tourists this monsoon
- The Dutch mystery: Mumbai man's 'abrupt run' makes him 'prime suspect' for Dutch cops
- IIT-Jodhpur professor rapes woman on pretext of offering job
- Padma Lakshmi, Amrita Singh: Female celebs who became mothers after 40
- Mumbai rains: These photos will surely put a smile on your face
- These dirt cheap hostels in India are perfect for backpackers!
- Do you know Karan Wahi was selected for the Under 19 cricket team alongside Virat Kohli?
- Ira Khan, Iulia Vantur and Sohail Khan at restaurant launch in Bandra
- Workout diaries: Janhvi Kapoor and Khushi Kapoor spotted in Bandra
- Faf du Plessis' family vacation pictures will leave you awe-struck
- Did you know about these 12 cool brother duos in cricket?
- Alia Bhatt goes sans makeup again, and this time, it's for Sadak 2
- Noted actor Girish Karnad passes away at the age of 81
- World Cup 2019: MS Dhoni plays by the rules, no Balidaan logo on gloves
- Prisoners, Virat Kohli addicts: Crazy fans at World Cup 2019
- Virat Kohli: ODI series loss to Oz motivated us to do well at The Oval
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
International Sushi Day: Learn how to make mouthwatering Sushi at home from this Mumbai chef!