Mumbai: Central Railway services on Badlapur-Karjat route suspended on Sunday
Both up and down trains are diverted via Diva-Panvel-Karjat and will halt at Diva station for the convenience of passengers boarding/ detraining at Kalyan
Central Railway will operate Traffic and Power block on Badlapur-Karjat section for removing of protection plate of bridge No. 71/6 and insertion of rail cluster in the position of bridge No. 74/5 between Badlapur-Vangani section, and insertion of precast RCC segmental boxes of bridge No. 86/1 between Neral and Bhivpuri section.
The block will be operated as under -
- On UP and DOWN lines between Badlapur and Karjat
- On Sunday 14.4.2019 from 10.30 hrs to 15.00 hrs
Due to this work, the train running pattern will be as under:-
- CSMT- Karjat local leaving CSMT at 09.01 hrs will run up to Ambernath.
- CSMT-Karjat locals leaving CSMT at 09.38 hrs, 10.36 hrs, 11.15 hrs & 13.13 hrs will run up to Badlapur.
- Thane-Karjat locals leaving Thane at 10.38 hrs and 12.05 hrs will run up to Badlapur.
- CSMT-Khopoli local leaving CSMT at 12.22 hrs will run up to Badlapur
- Karjat-CSMT locals leaving Karjat at 10.45 hrs, 11.19 hrs, 12.01 hrs & 13.00 hrs will run Ex Badlapur i.e. will remain canceled between Karjat and Badlapur.
- Karjat-CSMT locals leaving Karjat at 13.57 hrs will run Ex Ambernath i.e. will remain canceled between Karjat and Ambernath.
- Karjat – Thane locals leaving Karjat at 12.21 hrs & 13.27 hrs will run Ex Badlapur i.e. will remain canceled between Karjat and Badlapur.
- Khopoli-CSMT local leaving Khopoli at 13.48 hrs will run Ex Badlapur i.e. will remain canceled between Karjat and Badlapur
Diversion of DN Mail/Express Trains via- Diva –Panvel –Karjat on April 14, 2019:
- 17222 Dn LTT – Kakinada Port Express
- 16339 Dn CSMT – Nagercoil Express
- 17031 Dn CSMT – Hyderabad Express
Diversion of UP Mail/Express Trains via - Karjat – Panvel – Diva on April 14, 2019:
- 17032 Up Hyderabad – CSMT Mumbai Express
- 11042 Up Chennai – CSMT Mumbai Express
- 11014 Up Coimbatore – LTT Express
Both Up and Dn Trains diverted via – Diva-Panvel-Karjat will halt at Diva station for the convenience of passengers boarding / detraining at Kalyan.
Elections 2019: BJP leader gets mobbed in Ghatkopar!