Mumbai food: 7 amazing restaurants in Mumbai to celebrate Valentine's Day
Here is a round-up of seven amazing restaurants in Mumbai where you can celebrate Valentine's Day
Several restaurants and cafes in Mumbai have come up with attractive deals and love-themed menu for Valentine's Day. If you are still thinking where to go for Valentine's Day date in the city, take a look at our list below.
1. Amanzi Sky deck and Bar: Celebrate the feeling of love, affection and friendship this Valentine's Day at this plush eatery in Mumbai. You will get a chance to experience ultimate comfort with the chef’s special fixed price menu that includes two starters, two mains, one dessert and two drinks of your choice.
What: A Chef Special Fix Price Menu
When: 14th February 2018 (Wednesday)
Where: Amanzi Skydeck & Bar,164, 3rd Floor, C'est La Vie, Hill Road, Bandra West
Time: 7:00 pm onwards
Packages for couple: Rs. 5000/- with Alcohol and Rs.3,500 without Alcohol
2. Le Cafe, Chembur: This Valentine’s Day, head to Le Cafe in Chembur and create a special Boozy Valentine's Freak Shake for your beloved. Pick colourful ingredients of your choice and decorate a freak shake on your own for your beloved. If you like Old Monk, then you must try Red Velvet chocolate freak shake infused with Old Monk and other ingredients. Take a picture and of the tempting drink, upload it on social media, tag Le Cafe, and the most appealing freak shake will win exciting prizes.
What: Boozy Valentine's Freak Shake
When: 12th February - 18th February 2018
Where: Le Cafe, Jewel of Chembur, 1st Road, Near Natraj Cinema, Chembur East, Chembur,
Time: 12 pm - 1 am
Price: Rs. 300 + taxes
Freak shake at Le cafe
3. Xico: Enjoy a one-of-a-kind Mexicano date night this Valentine’s Day in the heart of Mumbai. Drop in to Xico to savour a specially curated four-course Valentine’s Day menu that includes delicious Mexican delights. From traditional Garbanzo tacos, Milanesa de Pollo, Guacamole to burnt sugar avocado Mexican chocolate cake, there will be a lot on the table! Pair your food with two glasses of Chandon Brut and have an experience of a lifetime.
What: Valentine’s Special Mexicano date Night
When: 14th February 2018
Where: Xico, 9a, Trade View Building, Kamala Mills Compound, Gate No. 4, Lower Parel
Time: 7:00 PM to 12.00 AM
4. Gulmurg: The restaurant has created an amazing Valentine’s Day special menu to celebrate love and happiness! Start your culinary journey with February Vol-Au-Vents and Consomme Royal, followed by a main course comprising Cupid's special, Chicken Princess and more. The exclusive menu comprises delectable desserts like Cupid's cupcakes and Apple pie with Sabayon amongst other options. Valentine’s Day special cocktails like 'Romance' and 'Strawberry Blonde' along with mocktails like 'Kiss in the Dark', 'Alba Rosso' will add to the experience. So, do not look any further and block your calendars for an amazing meal and experience!
What: Valentine's Day Special menu (for dinner)
When: 14th February 2018
Where: Gulmurg, The Shalimar Hotel, August Kranti Marg, Cumbala Marg, Kemps Corner, Mumbai
Time: 7 pm until midnight
5. Light House Cafe, Worli: This 14th February, take your beloved to Light House Cafe and express your love by treating him or her to sinful desserts like Caramel Cheesecake, Oreo Biscuit Cheesecake, or XXL chocolate hazelnut Swiss roll. This love season, Light House Cafe promises to give you a foodgasm!
What: XXL Desserts for Valentine's Day
When: Wednesday, 14th February 2018
Where: Light House Cafe, Love Grove Flyover, Siddharth Nagar, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400018
Time: 10 am to 1.30 am
6. Dishkiyaoon: Want to express your love in an innovative manner? Then drop in to Dishkiyaoon in BKC and try their Aphrodisiac menu curated especially for the occasion. Take a tarot card reading session and know more about your love, career, and other future puzzles.
What: Aphrodisiac Menu and Tarot Card reading
Where: G1, Ground Floor, The Capital, Block BKC, Bandra Kurla Complex Road, Bandra East
When: 14th February 2018
Price: Vegetarian - Rs. 1799 plus taxes and Non-Vegetarian: Rs. 1999 plus taxes
Kebabs at The tipsy Terrace
7. The Tipsy Terrace: The Dawat-E-Ishq Festival at this open-air restaurant in Mumbai promises to woo you and your valentine. You will get to sample delicacies like Majnu Ke Takhne (Tangri Kebab), Dilwala Murgh Tikka, Pyar Bhare Khumb Moti, Jheenga Husn Malika, Ashiq Phaloon Ke Seekh, Farhad Ki Tahiri and Laila Ke Imli Daal. Kebab lovers in the city should not miss this food spread especially crafted for Valentine’s week.
What: Dawat-E-Ishq Festival
When: Until 18th February 2018
Where: The Tipsy Terrace, Radisson Mumbai, SV Road Goregaon West
When: 7:30 pm until Midnight
Prices: Vegetarian- Rs. 666 plus taxes and Exotic vegetarian (1 Drink Complimentary) – Rs. 888 plus taxes. Non-Vegetarian- Rs. 999 plus taxes and Exotic Non-vegetarian (1 Drink Complimentary) - Rs. 1444 plus taxes
Download the new mid-day Android and iOS apps to get updates on all the latest and trending stories on the go
Unique places to celebrate Valentine's Day in Mumbai!