Mumbai: Four of family injured in fire following a LPG cylinder leak

Aug 10, 2018, 09:30 IST | PTI

Mangesh Shinde (40) and Ramila Shinde (37) received about 60 per cent burn injuries while Vaijayanti Shinde (60) and Ramesh Patade (54) received minor injuries in the mishap. They were being treated at Cooper Hospital, the official added

Mumbai: Four of family injured in fire following a LPG cylinder leak
Pic/AFP

Four members of a family were injured in a fire that broke out following a leak from LPG cylinder in Nehru Nagar area of suburban Andheri yesterday. The incident took place around 7.25 PM. Fire brigade personnel rushed to the spot and doused the fire, a civic official said.

Mangesh Shinde (40) and Ramila Shinde (37) received about 60 per cent burn injuries while Vaijayanti Shinde (60) and Ramesh Patade (54) received minor injuries in the mishap. They were being treated at Cooper Hospital, the official added.

Catch up on all the latest Crime, National, International and Hatke news here. Also download the new mid-day Android and iOS apps to get latest updates

This story has been sourced from a third party syndicated feed, agencies. Mid-day accepts no responsibility or liability for its dependability, trustworthiness, reliability and data of the text. Mid-day management/mid-day.com reserves the sole right to alter, delete or remove (without notice) the content in its absolute discretion for any reason whatsoever

DISCLAIMER: mid-day and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.

Mumbai: 4 dead, over 20 injured in Parel high-rise fire

This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. OK