Namrata Shirodkar slams fan over 'depression' comment
Former beauty queen Namrata Shirodkar didn't take a social media user's "depression" comment lightly.
Former beauty queen Namrata Shirodkar didn't take a social media user's "depression" comment lightly. The former actress, who fearlessly sports a no make-up look most of the time, slammed the troll in style.
The Pukar actress is in a mood to celebrate as her husband and actor Mahesh Babu's latest film Maharshi is winning hearts. On Friday, she posted a series of photographs featuring her, Mahesh and her sister Shilpa, among others, on Instagram.
In the comments section, one user asked why she doesn't put some make-up on and is she suffering from depression.
Namrata replied to him saying: "You might love women with make-up. Maybe you should follow someone who is always made up and suits your criteria! You are not going to find it on this page!! So maybe you should get off it... sincere request."
Meanwhile, Mahesh called the Telugu action-drama "Maharshi", his 25th film, special because it is unlike any movie he has done in his career so far.
Top Entertainment stories of the day:
- Ajay Devgn: Plan to make a film with three super cops
- Kriti Sanon ups fee by 40 per cent after Luka Chuppi's success
- Are Sushant Singh Rajput and Rhea Chakraborty dating each other?
- Tiger Shroff steals the show in Student of the Year 2!
- With a promising debut, Ananya Panday passes with flying colours as a student!
- Lizzie McGuire star Hilary Duff engaged to Matthew Koma
- Is Priya Prakash Varrier dating Oru Adaar Love co-actor Roshan Abdul Rahoof? 'Wink Girl' responds
Suhana and Ananya are B-town's #bffs