Natasha Poonawalla's baby pictures with mom are aww-dorable! See Photos
Natasha Poonawalla took to Instagram to share a few nostalgic pictures giving her fans a glimpse of her cute childhood. Check out the pictures below!
Mumbai socialite Natasha Poonawalla took to Instagram to share her childhood pictures with mom and we must say it is taking the internet by storm. Natasha Poonawalla took a nostalgic tour and dug out a few pictures from the archives giving her fans a glimpse of her adorable childhood. Check out the pictures below!
In the pictures, Natasha Poonawalla is seen having a play date with her mother and it is the cutest thing you will see today on the internet. She captioned the picture as, 'One from the archives. Looking up to the sincerity dedication and solidarity of my Super Mama.' Natasha Poonawalla's adorable post gained numerous heart melting comments and likes. Her Instagram followers seemed mesmerised by her innocence and cuteness. People also complimented her mother for her style and their bond.
Natasha Poonawalla, best known for her fashion sense and enticing personality is an eye catcher on social media, recently shared a picture of her posing with the Bollywood director Karan Johar. She was seen in a golden-black sequinned ballroom gown and the dashing director fondly known as KJo donned an animal print coat with a white shirt and black formal pant. He completed his look with a black bow tie. The duo looks stunning as they pose for the camera. Natasha Poonawalla captioned the picture as 'Happy Birthday to this Most Special one! Love you Karan!'
Top stories of the day
- Mumbai Crime: Air hostess raped by airline staffer in Andheri flat
- Fraudsters use 'X-ray vision' to rob Kalyan woman of jewellery worth Rs 1.5 lakh
- Vasai man arrested for stalking woman online
- Mumbai Crime: Tik Tok star turns out to be habitual thief
- Mumbai: Babu slammed for railway la la land picture
- Scare after 'gelatin sticks' tied in wire, handwritten note found on Shalimar Express
- Mumbai: Railways finally begin to pull down abandoned Vikhroli sub-station
- Mumbai: Banganga revamp has turned our area into a dump, say locals
- Dhule woman's death: Women and Child Welfare Dept seeks expert opinion
- MSCW: Reserve two seats in locals for pregnant women, lactating mothers
- NEET 2019 results: Four from state in top 50, no Mumbai topper in list
- Beed cop sex change saga: Lalit Salve celebrates '1st birthday'
- Government signs MoU for transfer of Aarey land to BMC for zoo
- 'Landlord, MHADA, IIT-B working to get Esplanade demolished'
- Teenaged Navy sailor hangs himself at INS Shivaji in Lonavala
- Tailor held for masturbating in front of four-year-old
- 28-year-old engineer in quest for love on dating app loses Rs 92,000
- Rajnath Singh shares snacks with Indian army jawans at Siachen
- The reason why your Bollywood celebrities look so amazingly good
- Raj Kumar Hirani weaves love story for Shah Rukh Khan?
- Janhvi Kapoor and Khushi Kapoor clicked at brother Arjun Kapoor's residence
- Bharat Box Office: Salman Khan's film has a fantastic opening
- See Photos: Shah Rukh Khan had a special guest during Eid 2019 celebrations
- Bandra Diaries: This is how Malaika Arora is beating the heat this summer
- Rajinikanth snapped with wife Latha and daughter Soundarya in Bandra
- This is how Arjun Rampal and Gabriella Demetriades chill when at home
- Disha Patani looks chic in distressed jeans and white corset top
- Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Tiger-Disha, Sunny Leone, Ira Khan, Giorgia, Iulia at screening of Bharat
- Taapsee Pannu: Actors wanted my portion abridged in Saand Ki Aankh
- Sayani Gupta: Would stand out with my skin tone in Article 15
- 25 photos of Katrina Kaif that redefine sexiness
- World Cup 2019: India's fanatic supporter Sudhir Gautam's conch shell confiscated
- World Cup 2019 Diary: Sleepy Southampton wakes up to Ind vs SA frenzy
- World Cup 2019: Yuzvendra Chahal... verve and vigour
- World Cup 2019: Rohit Sharma takes down first target after Yuzvendra Chahal setup
- BCCI's ACU to probe Mumbai player's bookie claim: CoA
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Don't miss the Butterfly festival in Mumbai this weekend!