Neena Gupta, Soni Razdan are in 'London mood'
Apart from Soni Razdan, Neena Gupta's daughter Masaba Gupta and her husband Vivek Mehra were also a part of the Badhaai Ho actress' birthday celebrations
Veteran actress Neena Gupta, who celebrated her 60th birthday in London a few days ago, seems to still be in a holiday mood as she shared a throwback photograph of herself with her friend and actress Soni Razdan from her birthday bash on Instagram on Saturday.
"London mood," she captioned the photo in which Neena is seen sharing smiles with Soni. Neena wore a blue mini dress along with a pair of white shoes. Soni was dressed in a black dress.
View this post on Instagram
The two share a good bond and have been expressing their fondness for each other on social media. On Neena's birthday, Soni even posted a heartfelt post for her.
She wrote: "Happy Birthday my loved friend .... This just about sums up our friendship . We walk our way through thick and thin. Through every season. For any reason. Wherever we may be. In this case our beloved mountains. Cheers to my walking partner and so much more."
Soni and Neena have worked together in films like Mandi and Trikal. Apart from Soni, Neena's daughter Masaba Gupta and her husband Vivek Mehra were also a part of the Badhaai Ho actress' birthday celebrations. On the work front, Neena will next be seen in Sooryavanshi and Panga.
Top Stories of the day:
- Ayushmann Khurrana: I approach directors myself
- Kareena Kapoor shares selfie from Tuscany; gets trolled for looking 'old'
- Sudhir Mishra wants to be known beyond Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi
- Joe Jonas-Sophie Turner Vegas wedding: Parents as clueless as fans
- Style goals! Kangana Ranaut aces the summer look in hot shorts
- Sara Ali Khan or Shanaya Kapoor, who rocked the 'Salwar Kameez' look?
- Candid clicks! Malaika Arora buys flowers, after working out at the gym
- Shibani Dandekar drools over Disha Patani's hot photo; check post
- These photos of Sonam Kapoor will make you miss your childhood more
- Amitabh Bachchan pens heartfelt note for Sheetal Jain, says they don't make people like him anymore
- Anand Ahuja wishes 'girlfriend forever' Sonam Kapoor happy b'day in the sweetest way
Public Review of Taapsee Pannu's Game Over