New Delhi: ATM in Laxmi Nagar gutted in fire
Some of the neighbours claimed that the blaze occurred due to a cracker flying into the ATM, while others stated that there was a short circuit. Further details are awaited
An ATM of the State Bank of India (SBI) was gutted in fire in Mangal Bazar area of Laxmi Nagar on Wednesday. No guard was stationed at the ATM kiosk.
The fire also engulfed dwellings adjacent to the ATM room. The passers-by witnessed the fire in the ATM and informed the fire department. Two fire tenders were rushed immediately and reached the spot in 10 minutes. However, after the fire was doused, there was nothing left in the ATM as everything including the money had turned into ashes.
Some of the neighbours claimed that the blaze occurred due to a cracker flying into the ATM, while others stated that there was a short circuit. Further details are awaited.
This story has been sourced from a third party syndicated feed, agencies. Mid-day accepts no responsibility or liability for its dependability, trustworthiness, reliability and data of the text. Mid-day management/mid-day.com reserves the sole right to alter, delete or remove (without notice) the content in its absolute discretion for any reason whatsoever
DISCLAIMER: mid-day and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
Delhi: Fire breaks out at Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar