Online 'cockroach challenge' driving youngsters crazy
Following Alex Aung's post, many youngsters accepted the challenge and started posting their own pictures with cockroaches, with some even putting the common pest inside their mouth
New Delhi: A new online challenge involving taking a selfie with cockroaches on your face is spreading across the Internet. It was started by a Facebook user Alex Aung from Myanmar. The teenager posted a photo with a cockroach on his face on April 20, 2019 and asked others if they could also do something similar.
Following Alex Aung's post, many youngsters accepted the challenge and started posting their own pictures with cockroaches, with some even putting the pest inside their mouth.
The challenge that started on Facebook, it has taken over to Twitter as well. Many youngsters in Myanmar, the Philippines and Indonesia are taking up the bizarre challenge. While it is difficult to guess how long this challenge will last, it is certain that challenges often get an enthusiastic response on social media platforms.
Here's the post
Top stories of the day
- Death by Garbage: Man dies under weight of waste in Kurla
- Video: Minor boys perform death-defying stunt on Mumbai local train
- Mumbai: CSMT's hi-tech indicators make commuters unhappy
- Mumbai Crime: 55-year old doctor rapes model in Versova; arrested
- Visually challenged Mumbai boy 95 percent in ICSE
- Banned stapler pins on your tea bags? FDA is waiting for your complaint
- Talaq, not qubool, says Bhiwandi woman to husband
- Four cars catch fire in two days on Mumbai-Pune Expressway
- Mumbai: Drop in road accident deaths in city, suburbs
- Mumbai: Relief for flat owner who owes society dues of Rs 4.91 lakh
- 42 cats, dogs rescued from 'unhygienic' Virar flat
- Kumbh pe kharcha and other matters in polls pe charcha
- S K Patil Udyan in south Mumbai opens after eight months
- 'Joblessness is the real terrorism'
- Researchers at IITB develop first ever microprocessor, major boon for India's electronics
- Twitterati reacts to Narendra Modi's comment on Gandhi family using INS Viraat as personal taxi
Mumbai to run out of water soon?