Patralekha shares beauty regime to beat the heat
Washing the face with rose water, drinking flavoured fruit water and using a face mask are some of the ways that actress Patralekha uses to keep her skin glowing in sweltering heat
Washing the face with rose water, drinking flavoured fruit water and using a face mask are some of the ways that actress Patralekha uses to keep her skin glowing in sweltering heat.
Patralekha. Pic/Santa Banta
The "Citylights" actress, who says she has combination skin which is a little difficult to handle, has shared some beauty and wellness tips for her fans:
* One should wash the face with rose water and immediately after five minutes a base of moisturiser and sunscreen should be applied. Make sure to use a non-greasy sunscreen, the rose water helps one to maintain the freshness of the skin.
* Carry a compact handy with you always as it helps to soak the sweat from your face. Also keep the sponge of the compact clean on a daily basis or use disposable sponges to be bacteria free.
* One can always have as much as water one want but naturally flavoured fruit water keeps one fresh all throughout. Try orange, cucumber and kiwi juice.
* As soon as you're back from outside, put on a face mask as this helps immediate tan reduction for combination skin, Use two masks -- one suitable for oily skin and one for dry skin. Just apply each one to the area that needs it.
* Use make up with oil-absorbing properties. Oil-free make up helps with the dry skin too.