Patralekhaa: My job as an actor is to push the envelope
Patralekhaa says her job is to push the envelope and take on challenging roles -- that's what gives her an adrenaline rush
Actress Patralekhaa says her job is to push the envelope and take on challenging roles -- that's what gives her an adrenaline rush.
At the moment, she is overwhelmed with the positive response for ZEE5's "Badnaam Gali". It tells the story of a young surrogate mother named Noyonika Ganguly, played by Patralekhaa.
The actress has been inundated with congratulatory messages from her fans, who are raving about her decision to take on a challenging role of a surrogate mother in the show.
"I was slightly nervous yet positive about the role since it was quite challenging. There was huge anticipation, thinking how the audience would react to such a role that they haven't seen before. But I'm glad they liked it and equally flattered with the response they shared on my social media," Patralekhaa said in a statement.
"My job as an actor is to push the envelope and take on challenging roles that gives me adrenaline rush. And if that is accepted by the audience, you feel your risk has paid off," she added.
Top Entertainment Stories Of The Day:
- Shilpa Shetty 44th birthday: Raj Kundra's sweet message for 'darling'
- Bharat Box Office Day 3: Stands at Rs 95.50 crore total; all set to enter 100 crore club today
- B-town buzz: Varun Dhawan's old ties, Boman Irani's dinner and Abhishek Kapoor's Sharaabi
- Meghna Gulzar on Deepika Padukone: Not easy for leading lady to transform into acid attack victim
- At 44, Shilpa Shetty can still give the younger actresses a run for their money
- Dimple Kapadia's gorgeous photos from her younger days that will make you say 'wow'
- Do you know about these Bollywood actors' charitable acts?
- When Bollywood stars shared the screen with family members in films
- Boney Kapoor takes South superstar Ajith across three continents
- 'Kabir Singh made me feel that I never want to become this person'
Spotted! Salman and Iulia at Sohail's son's birthday bash