Mumbai cafe rustles up special menu as tribute to Old Monk's creator Kapil Mohan
Head to Le Cafe in Mumbai this month to bid goodbye to the beloved comrade and the creator of Old Monk, Kapil Mohan
Jamaican Smoke Bomb'e
Head to Le Cafe in Mumbai this month to bid goodbye to the beloved comrade and the creator of Old Monk, Kapil Mohan. With a special menu dedicated to the good old legend, aka Old Monk, Le Cafe is offering a variety of drinks and dishes, all infused with Mohan's discovery - the dark red rum.
The 'Old Monk' special menu at Le Cafe will feature items like Tortellini Aglio Olio, Spiced Rum Coffee, Wings of Rum, Drunken Chicken Slider and lots more. End your meal on a sweet note with the Tipsy Rum Balls or the Jamaican Smoke Bomb'e.
Spiced Rum Coffee
Some of the items on the 'Old Monk' special menu include:
- Wings of Rum - Chettinad Spice mix, Honey maple rum glaze, and sour dill yogurt
- Drunken Chicken Sliders - Pulled oven roasted chicken with house-made barbeque chicken, sesame seeds, caramelized onion, coffee steamed baos
- Spiced Rum Coffee - Spiced rum, hot coffee, rum soaked marshmallow and cream
- Jamaican Smoke Bomb'e - Chocolate sphere, hot choco rum
- Planter's Punch - Old Monk, Orange juice, and pineapple juice
Tortellini Aglio Olio
What: Tribute to Kapil Mohan's Old Monk - Special Menu
When: Up until 14th February, 2018
Where: Le Cafe, Jewel of Chembur, 1st Road, Near Natraj Cinema, Chembur East, Chembur, Maharashtra 400071
Time: 9.30 am to midnight
Catch up on all the latest Mumbai, National and International news here
DISCLAIMER: mid-day and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
Revealed! Why celebs read Mid-day!