PM Narendra Modi won the 2019 Lok Sabha elections by lying, says Rahul Gandhi
Gandhi began his constituency tour by visiting the Wayanad Lok Sabha member's office at the Collectorate office where he spoke to several people
On June 8, 2019, Congress President Rahul Gandhi said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi won the Lok Sabha elections by telling lies. "Modi won the election by telling lies and spreading hatred. But we will deal with him with truth, love, and affection," Gandhi said while addressing a rally here in his parliamentary constituency of Wayanad, which he won with the highest ever margin recorded in Kerala.
He began his constituency tour by visiting the Wayanad Lok Sabha member's office at the Collectorate office where he spoke to several people.
"My doors are open to all the people in Wayanad and it's my responsibility to solve the issues of the people here," he told the people. Gandhi was seen interacting with the people who came to see his roadshow at Kalpetta.
He arrived in Wayanad on Friday to thank the electorate. Gandhi will hold two more road shows on Saturday. The Congress President is being accompanied by state party President Mullapally Ramachandran, Leader of Opposition Ramesh Chennithala and AICC General Secretary (Organisational) K.C. Venugopal.
Top news stories of the day
- Virat Kohli slapped Rs 500 fine for washing car with drinking water by Gurugram corporation
- Mantralaya dengue scare: BMC drops pesticide grains in Metro 3 pits
- Mumbai: City's water levels down to less than 10 percent of total stock
- Smriti Irani's mushy moments with husband Zubin spell romance!
- Thane: Cadbury junction flyover to remain open during the repairs
- Mumbai: City mountaineer revisits near-death experience in the Everest jam
- Mumbai: In a first, MSHRC takes note of MU law result chaos
- Do you know Belly dancing helps you lose weight, improve sex life?
- Mumbai: MMRDA setup control room to tackle bad roads, water logging issues during monsoon
- British Airways passenger forced to sit on seat with vomit; Airline gets trolled
- World Oceans Day: 10 spectacular marine animals in pictures
- Watch video: Old man serving water to pedestrians in sweltering Delhi heat will melt your heart
- Sudarshan Pattanaik's remarkable beach sand sculptures are a must see
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
US President Donald Trump calls PM Narendra Modi 'Father of India'