Quiz: Bombay Boss - RAILWAYS IN MUMBAI
Think you're the baap of all things Bombay? Max your city quotient, one question at a time
TODAY'S TOPIC: RAILWAYS IN MUMBAI
1) On April 16, 1853, which still-standing railway station was the final destination of India's first ever train ride?
a. Thana (then Tunnah)
b. Kurla (then Coorla)
2) Which of these railway stations is not on the Harbour Line?
a. Reay Road
b. Mira Road
c. Dockyard Road
3) At the CSMT railway terminus main gate; two animal busts are visible to the passerby. One is a lion; name the other.
4) Apart from Sir Jamsetjee Jeejebhoy, who was the other Indian on the board of directors for the Great Indian Peninsular Railway (today's Central Railway)
a. Dr Dadabhai Naoroji
b. Jawaharlal Nehru
5) If you alighted at Chunabhatti station, which of these railway lines would you have used?
ANSWERS TO YESTERDAY'S QUIZ: MUSIC AND MUSICIANS
1. Zubin Mehta
2. Bhendi Bazaar
3. Ustad Zakir Hussain
4. Vishal Dadlani
5. Rang Bhavan
Catch up on all the latest Mumbai news, crime news, current affairs, and a complete guide from food to things to do and events across Mumbai. Also download the new mid-day Android and iOS apps to get latest updates.
Mid-Day is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@middayinfomedialtd) and stay updated with the latest news
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe