Rajasthan: Youth dies as mobile phone explodes during charging

Updated: Feb 04, 2015, 11:30 IST | Agencies

A 24-year-old youth died after his mobile phone exploded while it was being charged in Korma village under Nainwa police station here, police said here

Bundi (Rajasthan): A 24-year-old youth died after his mobile phone exploded while it was being charged in Korma village under Nainwa police station here, police said here.

Rajulal Gurjar was yesterday using his mobile phone, while it was also put on charging. Suddenly, the mobile battery exploded with a high sound causing him severe burn injuries on chest and hand.

He was rushed in an unconscious state to community health centre (CHC), Nainwa where he was declared brought dead by the doctors.

Dr Samandar Lal Meena, In-charge at Nainwa CHC, who conducted the post-mortem, said that the victim had received severe burn injuries on chest and hands.

The youth died due to electric shock and burn injuries, Meena said, adding the body was handed over to the family members after post-mortem.

Nainwa police said that a case has been registered and investigation is on.

Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.com

Subscribe
Loading...

I am an Indian first: ISRO Chief K Sivan's reply to Tamil channel is winning hearts online

NEXT STORY
This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. OK