Revealed! Nita Ambani's mantra for Mumbai Indians' IPL success
But what went behind the team's success was not just the hard work and dedication of the players but also Nita Ambani's prayers
It was a celebration time for Mumbai Indians after they won the Indian Premier League for the fourth time.
But what went behind the team's success was not just the hard work and dedication of the players but also Nita Ambani's prayers.
While the final match of IPL was going on and Mumbai Indians were playing against Chennai Super Kings, Nita Ambani was spotted chanting and praying for the ultimate win.
View this post on Instagram
Chandra Sekhar Sharma who is the panditji who Ambanis trust, "Religion helps in magnifying your powers on material things and making life more luxurious."
Pandit Chandra Shekhar Sharma shared with MenXP, “We do the 'Chandi paath' ahead of every match and yesterday, we performed it during the entire match, until Malinga's final ball. It is lord Durga's 'paath' and is performed in order to enhance one's luck. It gives you the power and the energy to do something in the way that it was meant to.”
Twitterati has shared some reactions also:
Nita Ambani's mantra worked really well.— Riddhi (@Desi_Chokri) May 12, 2019
However, the team won the title for the record fourth time and the fact that it is working is enough because now Mumbai has another trophy to boast about.
Top News Stories Of The Day
- Mumbai police probe Aditya Pancholi for 'assault and exploitation'
- Sion Hospital rape: He threatened to strangle me to death, says victim
- Video of sickle brandishing 'dada' lands him in jail in Wakad
- Mumbai: Toy gun breaks off as caretaker tries to rob Malad businessmen
- Five years on, Mumbai University continues to use old, shabby library
- Mumbai recalls 'fine gentleman' Nazir Hoosein behind Liberty Cinema
- Carrom player accident: Dombivli residents want working traffic lights, dedicated cops
- Forced to leave Mumbai, Pandey now struggles as a tea-seller in Kashi
- New BMC chief Pravin Pardeshi brings engineers back from leave
- Mumbai: Charkop citizens protest BMC's tree 'trimming'
- Witness statements don't support Tanushree Dutta's sexual harassment story, says Mumbai cops
- Sleepless on SV Road: Mumbai Metro 2B din ruins nights of Santacruz residents
- Skymet: Below normal rainfall expected in monsoon, 15 per cent chance of drought
- Mumbai Crime: Nigerian duo arrested for stealing money from ATMs
- Body of unidentified woman found at Juhu Chowpatty
A walk through Mohammed Ali Road's Khau Galli