Tech: Samsung Galaxy S8 rumoured to have 8GB RAM, 6-inch display
Take a look at the leaked specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S8, which will be launched in 2017
Samsung Galaxy S8. Pic/YouTube
After Samsung’s Galaxy S7 and S7 edge made their successful entries in the Indian smartphone industry this year, people are now eyeing the Galaxy S8, another flagship smartphone to be launched in 2017. Leaks around the specifications of Galaxy S8 have already started circulating. Take a look at the alleged specifications of the phone, which have been leaked so far:
• The Samsung Galaxy S8 will be packed by 8GB RAM
• The Galaxy S8 will have a 6-inch display
• The phone will have 90 percent screen-to-body ratio
• Galaxy S8 will look very much like a iPhone and will 3.5 mm headphone jack
• It will support USB Type-C port for headphones
• It will have 13MP rear camera and 12MP front camera. However, few reports suggested that Samsung will skip the dual camera trait altogether.
• The Samsung Galaxy S8 is expected to come with come with Exynos 8895 processor.
Though an earlier report suggested that Samsung will launch the phone in April, but another report claimed that the launch has been delayed because Samsung wants to test the phone thoroughly before making it available to consumers. The company aims to ensure that no such faults happen with Galaxy S8 as happened with S7.
International Sushi Day: Learn how to make mouthwatering Sushi at home from this Mumbai chef!