Saqib Saleem reveals his role in 'Dishoom' is inspired by Virat Kohli
Actor Saqib Saleem says his role of a cricketer in upcoming action entertainer "Dishoom" is in a way inspired by Indian cricketer Virat Kohli
Actor Saqib Saleem says his role of a cricketer in upcoming action entertainer "Dishoom" is in a way inspired by Indian cricketer Virat Kohli.
"I play a character that is inspired by Virat (Kohli) you can say. Rohit Dhawan is the director and it's got a very interesting ensemble with Varun Dhawan, John Abraham, Jacqueline Fernandez, Akshaye Khanna and me," Saqib said at the unveiling of designer Varun Bahl's collection of rugs.
"I'm really looking forward to it. I've shot for some bits of the film, but I start shooting for it again in end of December," added Saqib, who can be seen showcasing his cricketing skills as a member of Sohail Khan's team Mumbai Heroes in the Celebrity Cricket League.
The first look of the film with Varun and John in an intense action still was unveiled earlier this week.
Apart from "Dishoom", Saqib will also be seen in Hindi remake of Hollywood film "Oculus" in which he stars alongside his sister Huma Qureshi.
Talking about the film, he said: "It is an interesting experience, we stay together, eat together, discuss films and now are acting together as well. As much as 90 percent of the film is complete. We will shoot for the remaining 10 percent around January to February. We're looking at an April-May release."
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Shocking! Identity of crying girl in Virat Kohli's viral video revealed