See photos: Woman covers car with cow dung to beat the heat; Internet goes crazy
An Ahmedabad woman is going viral online for using an ingenious method to keep her car cool in the summer by coating it completely with cow dung.
With the temperatures soaring high, people across the country are finding unique ways to beat the heat in this sweltering summer season. But one Ahmedabad is going viral online for beating the scorching sun and summer heat with one of the most unique things that the internet witnessed today.
The woman, who hails from Ahmedabad, used a crazy method to keep her car cool in the summers by coating it completely with cow dung. Yes, you heard us right. The woman covered her white sedan car completely with cow dung to beat the heat blues.
The image of the car covered in cow dung was shared online by a Facebook user Rupesh Gauranga Das. In the photos, a white sedan car is seen covered completely with cow dung. While sharing the post on Facebook, Rupesh wrote: Best use of cow dung I have ever seen...To counter 45 degrees heat temperatures and protect the car from getting hot!
Facebook user Rupesh shared two pictures of the car completely covered in cow dung from the front to the back and pictures of the cow dung covered car has left netizens intrigued, even confused. Many Facebook users took to the post to express their views.
One user wrote, 'Innovative', while another suggested that the owner could try gobar plaster which will make the car cooler. In India, cow dung is generally used as a coating on the walls and floors in rural parts of the country, which makes the house warm in winters and cold in summers.
Top News Stories Of The Day
- Mumbai: TikTok user arrested for dangerous bike stunts back in 2017
- Travel agent dupes south Mumbai travellers of Rs 3.08 lakh
- Mumbai Crime: Four nabbed for illegal soil excavation in Gorai
- Mumbai crime: Within four hours of murder, cops nab 2 accused
- Shiv Sena corporator, Salman Khan discuss Being Human for BMC
- Congress leaders' discuss water issues with Mumbai civic chief
- How did you spend our money? BMC chief asks the Railways
- Mumbai: Sion flyover to be shut for one month
- Can we leave the fireflies alone, please?
- Alert Mumbai Metro staff helps commuter get back lost wallet in four hours
- Mumbai lift mishap: BDL lift has not had a licence for last 14 years
- Pune: Loud purring alerts cops to leopard cubs being smuggled
- Between the real and the abstract
- The future of Idli Manchurian
- Smita Thackeray, Maanayata Dutt, Amitabh Bachchan at an event in Andheri
- Remembering Rajiv Gandhi: Rare pictures of former Prime Minister of India
- British Royal kids Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis play in the woods
- These photos of Amruta Fadnavis enjoying the rains are romantic as ever!
- Popular Mumbai salons that Bollywood's top actresses visit
- mid day editorial: Let's start making every drop of water count
- British Royal kids George, Charlotte and Louis play in the woods
Rajasthan's Suman Rao bags Miss India 2019 crown