Shahid Kapoor or Katrina Kaif, who wore the pantsuit better?
Hours after Katrina Kaif posted the photo, Shahid Kapoor, too shared a picture of himself donning a strikingly similar outfit and took a jibe at the outfits
Gone are the days when there would be similarities only between two actresses' outfits. Times have changed and with a very thin line between men and women fashion, Shahid Kapoor and Katrina Kaif just rocked a similar black and white pantsuit and Shahid had a funny take on it. With the world of fashion becoming more and more inclusive and experimental with each passing day, the line which defines gender-specific trends has blurred. And the latest fashion faceoff between Shahid and Katrina proves it.
View this post on Instagram
On Friday, Katrina Kaif posted a photo on Instagram in which she can be seen looking her usual fabulous self dressed in a white pantsuit with black stripes. Later, Shahid Kapoor too shared a picture of himself donning a strikingly similar outfit.
View this post on Instagram
Shahid Kapoor took a jibe at the outfit he thanked Katrina for lending him her outfit, and wrote, "Thanks for the outfit Katrina Kaif."
Isn't that hilarious or would we want to see them together in a film?
With the world becoming a smaller place with each passing day, outfits get repeated from time to time. While it is nothing new for two B-Town leading ladies or leading men to stumble upon similar clothes, it's definitely rare to see a female and a male actor donning a similar outfit.
On the professional front, Katrina Kaif is basking in the success of her latest release, Bharat. The actress is being lauded for her exceptional Hindi diction. While Shahid Kapoor awaits the release of South film, Arjun Reddy's remake, Kabir Singh with Kiara Advani. Here, the actor too is garnering praises for his acting skills.
Top Entertainment Stories Of The Day:
- Shilpa Shetty 44th birthday: Raj Kundra's sweet message for 'darling'
- Bharat Box Office Day 3: Stands at Rs 95.50 crore total; all set to enter 100 crore club today
- B-town buzz: Varun Dhawan's old ties, Boman Irani's dinner and Abhishek Kapoor's Sharaabi
- Meghna Gulzar on Deepika Padukone: Not easy for leading lady to transform into acid attack victim
- At 44, Shilpa Shetty can still give the younger actresses a run for their money
- Dimple Kapadia's gorgeous photos from her younger days that will make you say 'wow'
- Do you know about these Bollywood actors' charitable acts?
- When Bollywood stars shared the screen with family members in films
- Boney Kapoor takes South superstar Ajith across three continents
- 'Kabir Singh made me feel that I never want to become this person'
(With inputs from ANI)
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Kiara Advani, Tara Sutaria, Shahid Kapoor's Day Out In the City!