Six restaurants in Mumbai to go with your girl gang on Women's Day
We have listed six restaurants in Mumbai where you can drop in with your girl gang on International Women's Day
High Tea menu at Tasse de Thé
We have listed six restaurants in Mumbai where you can drop in with your girl gang on International Women's Day. From shots to sangrias, the restaurants have something special for women in the city. Take a look.
1. Tasse de Thé: With its French classical facade, themed balcony and pastel hue, Tasse de Thé offers a perfect setting for a 2 tier and 3 tier high tea menu. This Women’s day, Tasse de Thé invites all ladies for High Tea at a discount of 50 percent. Drop in with your friends and indulge in gourmet tea and scrumptious treats like BBQ Zucchini Roll, Mexican Bean Burger, Date and Peanut Butter pastry and many delicious savouries.
What: Women's Day Special 50 percent off on High Tea
When: March 8
Time: 4:00 pm to 6.30 pm
Where: Tasse de Thé, Islam Building, Ground Floor, Veer Nariman Street, Fort, Mumbai
2. Verbena: This brewpub is one of the best places for girls’ night out in Mumbai. Verbena has introduced a Women’s Day special menu that includes dishes like Wild Mushroom & Feta Cigars, Ricotta and Spinach Ravioli, Soy Glazed Rock Shrimps with Avocado and Pan Seared Indian Salmon. So, head to Verbena, treat yourself to a fabulous food menu and enjoy two complimentary drinks, i.e. Sangria, mocktails/Cosmopolitan. End your meal with a banana split. The menu is priced at Rs.666 plus taxes.
What: Woman's Day special dinner menu
When: March 8
Where: Verbena BrewPub & SkyGarden, 4th Floor, Trade View Building, Gate no 4, Kamala mill compound, Lower Parel
Time: 8:00 pm onwards
3. The Bombay Bronx: The Bombay Bronx (TBB) has launched the Girl BossNight - Bollywood edition, where there is entertainment, networking and everything else a Girl Boss needs. If you are bored of the usual ladies nights, drop in with your girl gang at TBB and enjoy the night away with few shots and the best Bollywood numbers! You can even enjoy UK Bhangra Night this Thursday. From Mumbai Street food like Vada Pao, Dhokla Pakoda, TBB Kheema Pao and Anda Bhurji to mains like Bronx Signature, Tagliettele Pasta and the Indianised Burmese Khow Suey and dishes and Rajma Chawal, Kadi Chawal Bowl and Chole Batura, TBB has it all. Also, there is an exclusive All You Can Eat for Women @Rs. 499 tomorrow.
Where: The Bombay Bronx, Breach Candy
When: March 7 and 8
Time: 8 pm
4. British Brewing Company: This popular neighbourhood gastropub has a lot in store for the women. Head to British Brewing Company tomorrow and enjoy a complimentary glass of wine and endless Sangria (any 2 hours) at Rs 699 all-inclusive. Pair your drinks with delicacies like Pizza, Seekh Kebab, Mojito, Shephards Pie, Pesto Pasta, Bruschettas, and Nachos and have a wonderful time together.
Where: Across all outlets of British Brewing Company
When: March 8
5. DIVE: Women’s Day is the perfect time to get your girl gang together for food and fun. Head to DIVE with your friends and enjoy a glass of complimentary Sangria on the house. DIVE is also a great place to enjoy a wide range of North Indian, Chinese, Continental, American cuisines. White Biryani, Butter Chicken and Pesto Pasta are some recommended dishes.
Where: BKC DIVE
When: March 8
Time: 11:30 am onward
6. Reunion Bar and Kitchen: Enjoy a great meal and pocket-friendly drinks with your girl gang at this popular bar and casual dining in Mumbai. This Women’s Day, Reunion Bar and Kitchen is offering Unicorn LIIT for Rs 60 only for all the women in town. Drop in with your girl gang, grab glasses of Long Island Ice Tea (LITT), and enjoy delicacies like Butter chicken khichdi, Aram Vada pav, Drunken Chicken without burning a hole in your pocket.
Where: Reunion Bar and Kitchen, Dadar and Goregaon
Time: 12 noon to 7 pm
When: March 7 to March 25
Catch up on all the latest Mumbai news, crime news, current affairs, and also a complete guide on Mumbai from food to things to do and events across the city here. Also download the new mid-day Android and iOS apps to get latest updates
DISCLAIMER: mid-day and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
Revealed! Why celebs read Mid-day!