Skincare and make-up tips for the winter brides
To look your best on your wedding day, remember to use natural skincare products and use mineral make-up to cover the finest lines of dryness, suggest experts
To look your best on your wedding day, remember to use natural skincare products and use mineral make-up to cover the finest lines of dryness, suggest experts. Raj Parikh, skin expert and dermatologist at Aveeno India and Aashmeen Munjaal, wedding planner at Starstruck Wedding Designer, have listed how a bride-to-be's life can become easier:
1. While selecting a moisturiser, look out for products with naturally active ingredients because nature has the power to to nourish, soothe and even transform your skin.
2. While there are tons of natural options available, one easy and safe option is using oatmeal. The special properties of oatmeal give it an enhanced ability to lock-in moisture and relieve dry, itchy and irritated skin. It also acts as a skin protectant active ingredient, restoring skin's normal pH and that helps in preventing and relieving dry skin.
3. For winter weddings, the skin needs the proper steps of bleaching, threading and a massaged skin is important in the dry weather.
4. It is better to use mineral make-up as it suits every skin or silicone make-up to cover the finest line of dryness. If you are using air-brush instead of putting normal foundation, put silicone make-up in air brush.
5. Don't forget the lipcare routine and wear the right lipstick which is long lasting. It is advised to try out lipsticks days before your wedding to avoid panic at the last moment.
Catch up on all the latest Mumbai, National and International news here
The content/reporting displayed on our website www.mid-day.com is provided "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE, by us from third party, agencies, sources, without any verification from our side. It may contain error, bugs and other limitations. The reader's can rely on the content at their own will. Mid-day accepts no responsibility or liability for its dependability, trustworthiness, reliability, data, text, images, video, messages, or any other material whatsoever or for any claims/loss/action that the reader may suffer as a result of relying on the content on our site. Mid-day management/mid-day.com reserves the sole right to alter, delete or remove (without notice) the content in its absolute discretion for any reason whatsoever.
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Mumbai girls rule the roost this Janmashtmi by breaking handis