Fire guts garment shop in South Mumbai; fireman hurt

Updated: Dec 21, 2016, 11:19 IST | PTI |

Fire gutted a garment workshop in Badalpur chawl on Saklee street in south Mumbai late last night, fire brigade sources said

Mumbai: Fire gutted a garment workshop in Badalpur chawl on Saklee street in south Mumbai late last night, fire brigade sources said.

A fireman was injured while dousing the flames and has been admitted to hospital, they said.

"The fire was confined to hutments, godowns. Fourteen fire engines, 9 tankers, 2 Emergency Medical Service ambulances were sent to the spot", the sources said, adding the blaze has been brought under control.

Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.com

Subscribe
Loading...

Fire breaks out in a commercial building in south Mumbai, none hurt

NEXT STORY
This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. OK