Surat: Jeweller makes gold, silver mementos for PM Narendra Modi
Top leaders and guests have also been invited from around the world and across the nation to attend Modi's swearing-in
Rajkot (Gujarat): A jeweller in Rajkot has made three unique mementos from precious metals for Prime Minister Narendra Modi for sweeping recently concluded Lok Sabha elections.
Harish Saholiya, the jeweller told ANI that they have made three mementos from pure gold and silver on three different themes. "Our first frame shows India as 'sone ki chidiya.' It is Modi ji's dream of making India again sone ki chidiya. From Kashmir to Kanyakumari we have made the country with gold and in the middle of the map have placed the image of Prime Minister Modi saluting. The slogan Bharat Mata ki Jai is also inscribed on the frame."
"My second frame has all the images of world leaders whom the Prime Minister have met. I chose this theme as the world got attracted to India after PM Modi came to power. My third frame is based on Swach Bharat Abhiyan and the soldiers who lost their lives in the terror attack," he added.
Saholiya further told ANI that before the elections were declared they were confident that Prime Minister Modi will again come back to power and thus, started making these frames. "Now that the results have been announced, we will try to get an appointment from PMO so that we can present these mementos to the Prime Minister," he added.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi's oath-taking ceremony for the second consecutive term will be held today at Rashtrapati Bhawan in New Delhi. President Ram Nath Kovind will administer the oath of office and secrecy at the function.
Top leaders and guests have also been invited from around the world and across the nation to attend Modi's swearing-in.
Top News Stories Of The Day
- Mumbai doctor's suicide: Dr Payal Tadvi thought of suicide in November
- Mumbai doctor's suicide: Bruises on Dr Payal Tadvi's back point to murder, says lawyer
- Mumbai doctor's suicide: How were three accused first to find Dr Payal Tadvi's body, ask cops
- Mumbai doctor suicide: What we know so far about Dr Payal Tadvi's death
- Twitter user trolls IRCTC for vulgar ads on app; their epic reply will leave you in splits
- Twitterati celebrate Narendra Modi's swearing-in ceremony
- Granddaughter takes 97-year-old woman for first prom; internet in tears
- See Photos: Large rat snake pops out of shopping cart; supermarket employee gets shock of his life
- Mumbai: Doctor in the dock for burning woman's face in Dahisar
- Mumbai: Jewellery goes missing from City Co-Op Bank's safe in Dahisar
- Check CCTV footage, says accused Lemon Salon hairstylist
- SGNP's star Yash who died of cancer was adopted by Aaditya Thackeray
- Mumbai: BMC chief finds way to fix Hindmata issue
- Will Maharashtra grab all its berths in Modi Cabinet?
- 'The Coastal Road is not only about South Mumbai'
- Explosion of CNG tank led to BEST bus fire near Gokhuldham market, Goregaon
- CSMT bridge collapse: Cops still await BMC sanction to file charge sheet against civic officials
- Amruta Fadnavis brings the house down with rocking performance in USA
- These photos of Narendra Modi will give you major travel goals!
- Love again! These famous people got married more than once
- Differently abled delivery man gets new E-vehicle, Twitter celebrates
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
PM Narendra Modi wishes Rahul Gandhi on his birthday!