Suresh Prabhu seeks Twitter's intervention after posts, followers get deleted
Prabhu sought Twitter's intervention and urged it to take cognizance of his plea
New Delhi: Former union minister Suresh Prabhu on Sunday claimed that some of his posts on Micro-blogging site Twitter got deleted while adding that his followers were removed from the social media site.
Prabhu sought Twitter's intervention and urged it to take cognizance of his plea.
In a tweet, Prabhu expressed, "My dear friends. Noticed a disturbing trend, many of your postings get deleted selectively on my timeline. Would request @TwitterIndia to take note. Also observing for a while now, followers get removed. Hope my friends will appreciate it's being done without any knowledge to us."
My dear friends.Noticed a disturbing trend,many of your postings get deleted selectively on my timeline.Would request @TwitterIndia to take note.Also observing for a while now,followers get removed.Hope my friends will appreciate its being done without any knowledge to us— Suresh Prabhu (@sureshpprabhu) June 2, 2019
Top News Stories Of The Day
- Mumbai doctor's suicide: Dr Payal Tadvi refused help, fearing more bullying by seniors
- Miss Teen World 2019: They said I am not beautiful, but here I am
- Aditya Pancholi files fresh complaint against actress, lawyer
- Mumbai doctor's suicide: Families of accused doctors relieved after trio sent to judicial custody
- Mumbai: At JJ hospital, doctors take on 'abusive professor'
- Shiv Sena weighed down by heavy industries, again
- Mumbai: Constable commits suicide by jumping off local train near Dahisar
- A disaster waiting to happen: 'Dangerous' Dombivli bridge to remain open for public
- Mumbai: BMC to reduce load of utility wires on bridges
- 'Why isn't plastic ban implemented effectively yet?'
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe