Tech: Nokia D1C Android phone specifications revealed
The much awaited Nokia D1C Android smartphone is widely rumoured to be launched in two variants in 2017
The much awaited Nokia D1C Android smartphone is widely rumoured to be launched in two variants in 2017. A report has claimed that the two variants will come with different types of display, RAM and camera specifications.
Before Nokia launches the D1C Android smartphone in the market, Nokia Power User has listed the following specifications of D1C:
• Nokia D1C phone will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor clocked at 1.4GHz
• It will come in 2GB and 3GB RAM variants
• It will run on Android 7.0 Nougat
• It will be available in 5-inch and 5.5-inch full-HD display options
• Nokia D1C variants are expected to be available in 13-megapixel and 16-megapixel rear camera options.
• Both the variants are expected to come in 16GB inbuilt storage.
Apart from this, another entry-level Nokia Android phone, codenamed Pixel, was noted Geekbench benchmark listing recently. More details about the Nokia Android phone can be expected during the MCW event that will be kicked off in February.
Expensive things Mukesh Ambani spends on