Thane: 25 people hospitalised after eating Chinese fried rice
Food-related sickness is not a rare case in the country. A recent scenario reportedly had 25 customers falling prey to food poisoning
At least 25 people were hospitalised for suspected food poisoning after eating at a food joint in Shahpur of Thane district, police said. The incident occurred at Khardi-Shirol village last evening.
After consuming Chinese fried rice at the Thane restaurant, at least 25 customers complained of giddiness and stomach pain and were then hospitalised.
All of them were discharged after treatment. Police have collected food samples from the joint and sent to the forensic lab, an official said, adding that probe was on.
(With inputs from PTI)
This story has been sourced from a third party syndicated feed, agencies. Mid-day accepts no responsibility or liability for its dependability, trustworthiness, reliability and data of the text. Mid-day management/mid-day.com reserves the sole right to alter, delete or remove (without notice) the content in its absolute discretion for any reason whatsoever
DISCLAIMER: mid-day and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
Did Balasaheb Thackeray Try to Kill Sonu Nigam? Here's the truth!