Things to do in Mumbai during Holi long weekend
From eating out to watching a play, here is a list of seven interesting things to do in Mumbai during the Holi long weekend
From enjoying a brunch to watching a play with friends and family, we have listed seven interesting things to do in Mumbai during the Holi long weekend. Take a look.
1. Grab a glass of colourful LIIT for Rs 60: This Holi, drop in to Reunion Bar and Kitchen and grab a glass of colourful LIIT at Rs 60 only. Pair the drink with delicious dishes like Drunken Chicken, Butter chicken khichdi, Tempura prawns and Paneer tuk-tuk.
Where: Reunion Bar and Kitchen, Dadar and Goregaon
Time: 12 noon to 7 pm
Date: March 1 to March 25
2. Try unique dishes from the new menu at Bombay Food Truck: Bombay Food Truck promises to please those who prefer eating on the go. The eatery has introduced a new breakfast menu and a regular menu. Treat yourself to succulent Parathas, French Masala Toast, Multi-Grain Omelette, and Chicken Mayo Sandwich for breakfast, all priced at Rs.99 only. Do not miss the spicy Bhuna Chicken Masala Pav and Bombay Dogs for evening snacks. The menu is available for a limited period.
What: New menu at Bombay Food Truck
When: Until March 9, 2018
Where: Bombay Food Truck, One BKC, Plot No C-66, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East and WeWork, BKC, C - 20, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex
Butter Chicken fries
3. Chug beer for Rs. 65 only at Chili's American Grill and Bar: Get ready to say good-bye to your mid-week blues with this crazy offer at Chili’s. Visit Chili’s BKC or High Street Phoenix and get a glass of fresh Kingfisher Draught Beer for Rs. 65. You can even try their signature cocktails like Presidente Margarita for Rs. 130.
What: Beer for Rs. 65
Where: Chili's American Grill and Bar, BKC and Lower Parel only
When: Wednesday, February 28 and Thursday, March 1
4. Try Tipsy Thandai Cocktail at Hoppipola: Drinking Thandai during Holi is a ritual. If you want to try a rare version of the drink, then make your way to Hoppipola. The bar is offering the most unusual version of Thandai called the Tipsy Thandai Cocktail. The drink is nothing but a rare and perfect fusion of alcohol and Thandai.
What: Tipsy Thandai Cocktail at Rs. 350
Where: Across all Hoppipola outlets
5. Watch a play at St. Andrew’s auditorium, Bandra: Theatre group, 'Making Noise' is set to perform Agatha Christie's popular mystery novel- 'AND THEN THERE WERE NONE' on Saturday, 3rd March and Saturday, 10th March, 2018 at St.Andrews Auditorium. Directed by Laura Mishra, this engaging and enthralling play promises to be an edge of the seat entertainer!
Opening Show: March 3, 2018, 7:30 pm
Repeat Show: March 10, 2018, 7:30 pm
Venue: St.Andrews Auditorium, 55, Saint Domnic Road, Bandra West
Price: Rs. 200 to Rs. 1000
Holi ki Goli
6. Savour a plate of Holi special dessert 'Holi Ki Goli': Drop in to 180 Degrees, Radisson Mumbai Goregaon for an exotic Holi brunch and end your meal with a plate of 'Holi Ki Goli', popularly called The Colorful Rasgullas. The soft colourful rasgullas are one of the best and rarest dishes you will get to try during the festival.
What: Holi special dessert at 180 Degrees, Radisson Mumbai Goregaon
When: March 2, Friday
Time: 12:30 pm to 4 pm
7. Celebrate Holi with the band, Sanyaas at Verbena: Indulge yourself in the beauty of dhol taasha music this Holi at Verbena Brewpub and Skygarden. Sanyaas will make your evening even better with a new experience of different forms of music like Sufi, Bollywood, and Rock.
What: Holi Special with band Sanyaas
When: March 1, Thursday
Where: Verbena BrewPub & SkyGarden, 4th Floor, Trade View Building, Gate no 4, Kamala mill compound, Lower Parel
Time: 8 pm onwards
Enjoy Mumbai rains with these top chai-pakora destinations in the city