Three of family die of poisonous gas in Agra

May 30, 2018, 15:11 IST | IANS

The incident occurred on Tuesday evening in Barhan

Three of family die of poisonous gas in Agra

Representational picture

Agra: A man and his two sons were killed and eight other persons hospitalised after poisonous gas leaked from a septic tank they were cleaning in Uttar Pradesh's Agra, police said on Wednesday.

The incident occurred on Tuesday evening in Barhan. The victims were sitting besides the underground septic tank when gas leaked and made them unconscious, Constable Atul Sonkar said.

The deceased were Heera Singh and his sons Yashpal and Hemant.

Catch up on all the latest Crime, National, International and Hatke news here. Also download the new mid-day Android and iOS apps to get latest updates

This story has been sourced from a third party syndicated feed, agencies. Mid-day accepts no responsibility or liability for its dependability, trustworthiness, reliability and data of the text. Mid-day management/mid-day.com reserves the sole right to alter, delete or remove (without notice) the content in its absolute discretion for any reason whatsoever

Tags

agra

DISCLAIMER: mid-day and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.

Angry commuters tear out window from Madgaon-Mumbai AC train

This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. OK