Vladimir Putin's alleged lover gives birth to twin boys: Reports
Russian President Vladimir Putin's rumoured lover, Alina Kabaeva reportedly gave birth to twin boys earlier this month
Moscow: Russian President Vladimir Putin's rumoured lover, Alina Kabaeva reportedly gave birth to twin boys earlier this month. Former Olympic gold medalist and rhythmic gymnast, Alina Kabaeva, 36, has long been rumoured to be in a relationship with the Russian President, New York Post reports.
A Russian newspaper Moskovsky Komsomolets reported that Alina Kabaeva was the reason why the entire VIP floor of the Kulakov Research Centre for Gynecology, Obstetrics and Perinatology was cleared this month. However, the brief story about the births was eventually taken down. The Daily Mail quoted an investigative journalist, a source familiar with the Russian intelligence, who also claimed that Kabaeva had allegedly given birth to two boys. He further said that a doctor from Italy helped with the C-section delivery.
Vladimir Putin’s glamorous 'secret partner' Alina Kabeva 'gives birth to twins'— Lilian Chan (@bestgug) May 21, 2019
Ex-Olympic gold medal-winning gymnast Alina Kabaeva has long been rumoured to be Vladimir Putin’s secret partner pic.twitter.com/HEsH35561o
Kabaeva became a model after leaving the competitive sport and was a Russian lawmaker until 2014. She now heads the National Media Group. Nicknamed "the secret first lady," Kabaeva, three decades younger than Putin, was rumoured in 2008 to have given birth to a daughter at a private Swiss clinic, according to Voice of America. But then, as now, Kremlin once again denied reports of the births.
Meanwhile, Putin, who guards his private life fiercely -- possibly a habit from his days as a KGB agent -- has long denied his relationship with Kabaeva. But reports on Kabaeva, an Uzbek by birth, have continued amid accusations by Putin loyalists that they are being encouraged by Ukrainian enemies of the Russian leader. In 2013, Putin announced the end of his 30-year marriage to wife Lyudmila Shkrebneva, with whom he has two grown-up daughters
Top News Stories Of The Day
- Mumbai doctor's suicide: Did the accused remove her suicide note, ask family
- Nair Hospital's first-year PG student: Worked 24 hours... six more hours to go
- Mumbai doctor's suicide: All 3 accused arrested, likely to be produced in court today
- Mumbai doctor's suicide: Make central anti-ragging law more stringent, says state
- Mumbai Crime: 46-year-old rape accused who fled from hospital arrested in Gujarat
- Mumbai: New animal rescue centre at Shilphata to ease SGNP's load
- Aditya Pancholi case: Even after repeated reminders, actress yet to record statement
- With SC order, BMC can finally demolish hutments at Tansa
- Filmy terrorists infiltrate Vasai, nabbed by alert former BSF jawan
- Maharashtra HSC results 2019: Mumbai pass percentage drops by four points
- Nalasopara's corporator Arun Jadhav wanted in forgery case arrested
- 4-year-old girl raped during parent-teacher meet at school
- Divya Spandana: From South actress to Rahul Gandhi's social media guru
- Mumbai gyms where Bollywood stars go to get a toned and fab body
- The village no woman wants to get married into!
- India's first Four-Wheeler Auto Rickshaw Comes to Mumbai
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
PCR van turns OT: Woman gives birth to baby boy