Watch: Angelina Jolie's wicked look in Maleficent: Mistress in Evil teaser trailer
The official teaser of Angelina Jolie starrer Maleficent: Mistress of Evil is out and it definitely introduces you to the most wicked villain!
The official teaser of Angelina Jolie starrer 'Maleficent: Mistress of Evil' is out and it definitely introduces you to the most wicked villain! The makers of the Disney film shared the teaser on Tuesday, which stars Jolie as an evil witch.
With the camera moving towards the castle, the one-minute twenty-one-second teaser begins with a narration, "I remember the story, of an evil witch and the princess she cursed to sleep forever."
As the teaser itself states, 'This is no fairy tale', Jolie looks heinous as she is seen donning a witch's costume which will totally make you hate her. The teaser ends with an evil laugh. Maleficent: Mistress of Evil is a sequel to the 2014 film Maleficent, where the fans witnessed the events that made the most notorious villain curse a baby Princess Aurora.
Check out the trailer here:
Joachim Ronning is directing the film and the story has been written by Linda Woolverton. Joe Roth, Angelina Jolie, and Duncan Henderson are producing the film. Matt Smith, Jeff Kirschenbaum and Michael Vieira will be executive producing the film.
The film is scheduled to hit the screens on October 18
Top entertainment stories of the day:
- Revealed! Sonam Kapoor's special workout and diet plan for Cannes red carpet outing
- Arjun Kapoor on India's Most Wanted: Mature enough to tackle such films
- Shahid Kapoor on Kabir Singh: Film warns you against going down that route
- Stop everything you are doing and watch Disha Patani's butterfly kick video
- Cannes 2019: Hina Khan shares her dream-come-true pictures
- Pooja Gor on Newborn Mother: Actors rarely come across such intense subjects
- Anupriya Goenka enjoying the best of both worlds
PDA Alert! Kareena Kapoor Khan plays with husband Saif Ali Khan's Moustache