What's keeping Mallika Sherawat busy?
Mallika Sherawat never ceases to amaze us with her antics. Whether on the red carpet or with her comments. But it looks like she now wants to dive into work
After her Cannes outing last month, Mallika Sherawat has been tied up with photoshoots. Her Instagram account is full of vivid details about her assignments. Sherawat never ceases to amaze us with her antics. Whether on the red carpet or with her comments. But it looks like she now wants to dive into work.
She may be missing from the Bollywood front, but she has her hands full with fashion shoots. In one of her posts, she mentions that she has always been a fan of the legendary Jean Paul Gaultier so she loves to wear his haute couture creations. In fact, her account is full of stepping out in designer wear every day of the week. Clearly, she is now trying to make a mark in the world of labels.
Recently, Mallika made heads turn with her sartorial choices at Cannes 2019. Mallika Sherawat walked the red carpet in a high-fashion couture gown by Tony Ward and looked heavenly while doing it. The actress has been a regular fixture at the Cannes Film Festival circuit, and she aces her red carpet look every single year.
On the work front, the Murder actress will be next seen portraying a walking ghost Haseena in ALTBalaji's new all-new horror-comedy – Booo… Sabki Phategi. The stellar cast for the series also includes actors known for their impeccable comic timing, Tusshar Kapoor, Kiku Sharda, Sanjay Mishra, Krushna Abhishek and will be directed by none other than Farhad Samji of the Golmaal fame.
Top Stories of the day:
- Ayushmann Khurrana: I approach directors myself
- Kareena Kapoor shares selfie from Tuscany; gets trolled for looking 'old'
- Sudhir Mishra wants to be known beyond Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi
- Joe Jonas-Sophie Turner Vegas wedding: Parents as clueless as fans
- Style goals! Kangana Ranaut aces the summer look in hot shorts
- Sara Ali Khan or Shanaya Kapoor, who rocked the 'Salwar Kameez' look?
- Candid clicks! Malaika Arora buys flowers, after working out at the gym
- Shibani Dandekar drools over Disha Patani's hot photo; check post
- These photos of Sonam Kapoor will make you miss your childhood more
- Anand Ahuja wishes 'girlfriend forever' Sonam Kapoor happy b'day in the sweetest way
- Amitabh Bachchan pens heartfelt note for Sheetal Jain, says they don't make people like him anymore
Public Review of Taapsee Pannu's Game Over