Whitney died face down on drug cocktail
Whitney Houston's autopsy reveals she was found face down in scalding hot bath water with a bloody purge coming from her nose
The gory details of singer Whitney Houston’s lonely death have finally been laid bare. Whitney’s body was discovered face down in the bath tub. “Her eyes were congested and there was a bloody purge coming from her nose,” said the report.
It was a sordid end for the award-winning star, and officials insist there were absolutely no signs of foul play.
They do note that the water in the bath where Whitney was found, with some evidence of trauma including a cut lip, was ‘extremely hot.’ The report also confirms details of the drug paraphernalia found amidst the minutiae of the diva's final hours.
There was a ‘spoon with a white crystal-like substance on it’ and a ‘white powdery substance’ which was later tested and determined to be cocaine in the late singer’s hotel room.
It also reveals the probable cause of death: “[Whitney] possibly overdosed on a narcotic substance, prescription medications, over the counter medications and alcohol.”
Whitney also had traces of marijuana in her system as well as Xanax (anxiety medication), Flexeril (muscle relaxer) and Benadryl (allergy medication).