World Food Day 2020 Quiz: Which Country is this Famous Food from?
If you consider yourself to be a foodie who is an adventurous eater, challenge yourself to our World Food Day Quiz and see how you fare
World Food Day is observed each year on October 16 by the United Nations to spread awareness about global hunger and promote food security. The pandemic has turned many of us into home chefs, who have taken to cooking during the lockdown. Cooking up a storm in the kitchen these past few months has given us ample time to try out various global recipes. Experimenting with flavours at home or ordering in that perfect bowl of ramen, a bite or sip of your favourite brings back uncountable memories. How about you take our World Food Day Quiz and see how much you know about native foods from these beautiful countries.
1. In which country was the Cuban Sandwich invented?
United States of America
2. Paella, a popular rice dish is native to which country?
3. Sweet or Savoury, Crepes are our favourite breakfast. Where are they from?
4. Considered to be a healthier alternative to ice cream, Gelato is native to?
5. Everyone loves a good stir-fry, especially Kung Pao. Which country is this spicy goodness from?
6. Which country is the birthplace of super flavourful Kimchi?
7. Another breakfast hit, Pretzel is baked goodness we cannot skip. Which European nation gave us Pretzel?
8. Which country is Pho, a refreshing noodle soup, from?
9. A hot curry famous globally, Vindaloo traces its origin to?
10. Which of the following is not a Dutch delicacy?
1. United States of America
Mid-Day is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@middayinfomedialtd) and stay updated with the latest news
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe