Yogi Adityanath to flag off Biking Queens 25 countries jaunt
Led by Sarika Mehta, Founder, Biking Queens will undertake the biking trip along with members of the group Jinal Shah and Rutali Shah covering over 25,000 kms in a span of 90 days in support of UN Women Silicon Groups Surat
The Biking Queens are yet again set to achieve another milestone. This time around, they will be setting their foot in 25 countries across four continents. The ride will commence on June 5, 2019, to strengthen the aura of 'Women's Pride'.
The all-women biking group will begin the ride from India and end in London. The places covered along their journey are Nepal, Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, China, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Russia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, and Morocco.
Led by Sarika Mehta, Founder, Biking Queens will undertake the biking trip along with members of the group Jinal Shah and Rutali Shah covering over 25,000 kms in a span of 90 days in support of UN Women Silicon Groups Surat.
This trip will be flagged off in Varanasi by Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath and is likely to qualify for addition in the records books. This road route has been less travelled by bikers in the world. This expedition will be undertaken on KTM 390. The team is ready to brave all odds in the difficult terrains and the extreme climate of the different regions.
Speaking on the expedition, Sarika Mehta said, "I am thrilled for this expedition. Every new journey is a testimonial of our strong will power and womanhood. I am proud to lead the Biking Queens and all the voyages undertaken to date. Our four-member mission will be flagged off in Varanasi and pass various countries, streets, terrains, weather changes, and much more along the way. We are happy to receive all the support from the Government of India at all times. My team is physically and emotionally prepared to take up the challenge and ace it in the best possible way. I am proud of my accomplishments. We are positive, fearless and embrace motorcycling like never before."
Sarika with Yogi Adityanath
The mission by the four brave women will encourage other women to come out and achieve what they always believe in. Women today are achieving milestones and will hold an important place in history in all sectors. Pushing the limits of the mean machines and endurance, Biking Queens will pull off a gripping 90 days led by Sarika Mehta. Along their journey, the brave women will meet many government officials and dignitaries of different countries.
Top News stories of the day
- Narendra Modi swearing-in: Ambanis, Shahid-Mira, Kangana attend ceremony
- Love again! These famous people got married more than once
- Mumbai doctor's suicide: Yet to find caste angle in Dr Payal Tadvi's case, say police
- Mumbai: 33-year-old attempts suicide outside Aamir Khan's office
- Horror in Mahabaleshwar: 12-year-old's scalp ripped apart in carting accident
- Bikers attack astrologer, tell her to withdraw rape case against Karan Oberoi or else...
- Shobhaa De, son Aditya and Sussanne Khan at a party in Colaba
- Mumbai: Central Railway General Manager retires after three key achievements
- Mumbai Crime: Goon threatens Parle volunteers for good driving
- BMC to rope in citizens to fight air pollution
- Mumbai: Hike in AC local fares from June 1
- Sharon Joan: Fashion blogger recreates British Royals wardrobe for reasonable price
- Corrosion, beautification, audit firm now blamed for CSMT bridge collapse
- Mumbai: Lions to be main attraction in Byculla zoo again after 7 years
- Mumbai: Guard dies after being thrown out of the train
- Mumbai Crime: Marine engineer dies in acid attack, friend in hospital
- Narendra Modi, team start on second innings
- Congress boycotts television debates for a month
- Mukesh-Nita Ambani, Anant Ambani, Ratan Tata spotted at Mumbai airport
- NEET answer key out, but candidates unhappy
- Taming fake news with logic and AI
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Bigg Boss fame Ajaz Khan arrested for sharing controversial TikTok video