Phelan, who previously won the domestic title with Wimbledon in 1988, feels this match will prove the managerial credentials of Chelsea's Lampard, 42, and Arsenal's Arteta, 38.
Sania, 33, who achieved her best singles ranking of 27 in 2007, underwent two wrist surgeries and three knee operations by 2011. On her comeback, she took to doubles in 2013, rising to No. 1 in April 2015
Former Mali striker, Kanoute, who scored 23 goals in 39 matches for the African nation, called for harsh sanctions
Spanish League's India chief Antonio Cachaza highlights de-escalation programme ahead of season resumption
Former Reds goalkeeper David James says Jurgen Klopp's men have done enough to be crowned EPL winners if the pandemic ends season abruptly.
Alan Shearer, 49, who won the EPL title with Blackburn in 1994-95, also dwelled on England's chances at Euro 2020 (June 12 to July 12).
MCFC's Singh helps hosts maintain the fourth spot after beating Jamshedpur 2-1.
Riding on Carlos's lone goal, MCFC beat NorthEast United; jump to 4th place.
Though the concept is new in India, Naval Commander Ashutosh Pedneker has won gold medals in tournaments held in Denmark and Belgium in 2016
While Euro 2020 will see the best players dazzle and mesmerise with their talent in June, mid-day looks at five superstars, who are expected to set the field ablaze in a bid to taste glory at the biggest football event of the year
PV Sindhu, 24, who defeated Japan's Nozomi Okuhara in Basel, Switzerland, in August to became the first Indian world champion, crashed out of the year-ending event in Guangzhou, China in the league stages.
The incident occurred during a Wednesday's MDFA Elite Division match between MCFC and Karnatak SA at the Neville D'Souza ground, Bandra, which the latter won 1-0
MCFC come into this game on back of two draws, against NorthEast United and ATK, and Costa blamed individual mistakes for that
Aiming for an epic race, world's second fastest sprinter Yohan Blake says he will go all out to win gold at the Tokyo Olympics next year
CFG bought a majority 65 per cent stake in the club while Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor and businessman Bimal Parekh will hold the remaining 35 per cent shares
Mourinho will make a return to Champions League tonight as the EPL side take on Greek outfit Olympiacos
Former Manchester United defender Ashley Westwood feels PSG's returning strikers could land lethal blow on Spanish giants in Madrid tonight
Former England defender Micah Richards says Liverpool are favourites but EPL's defending champions Manchester City are brilliant at late fightbacks
India chief coach Pullela Gopichand attributes world champion shuttler's recent poor performances to opponents figuring her out and insists she must add variety to excel.
Speaking on the sidelines of the players' auction, Paes said: "As team owners, it's part of our responsibility to see that the sport in our country grows."