Delhi Govt. scraps all admission quotas from pvt schools, except EWS

Jan 07, 2016, 09:30 IST
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said that there will only be 25 per cent quota for economically weaker section (EWS) students, while the other 75 percent of the seats will have to be made open to the general public.

 

DISCLAIMER: mid-day and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this video.

 

This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. OK