Fire breaks out in Pune's slum area as cylinder explodes

Updated: May 11, 2016, 13:36 IST
In a tragic incident, a massive fire broke out after a cooking gas cylinder exploded in Pune's Mangalwar peth's slum area on Monday. Fire tenders rushed to the spot to douse the flames.

 

 

 

This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. OK