Photo journalist electrocuted while clicking 'water train'

Updated: May 10, 2016, 12:54 IST
In a tragic accident, a photo journalist, Ravi Kanojia, got electrocuted at the Jhansi railway station while covering a water train story. Kanaujia, who was a photographer of English daily The Indian Express, was in Jhansi on an assignment. While he trying to click a photo, he came in contact with overhead high-tension wire and died on the spot.

 

 

 

This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. OK