Shocking! Man dies after friend sprays high-pressure vacuum in his anus

Sep 22, 2018, 12:00 IST

In a freak accident, a 29-year-old factory worker died in Kolhapur when a co-worker put a high-pressure air compressure in his anus. The victim battled for 15 days but eventually succumbed to his injuries. Cops investigating the case checked the CCTV footage and were alarmed to see that a mischievous act led to the death of the victim. The footage showed the victim's colleague spraying air on his back from the air compressure machine. However, he mischievously put the high-pressure compressure in the victim's anus and the latter collapsed immediately. Watch this video to know more. 

P.S: The contents of the video could be disturbing for certain audiences. Viewers discretion is advised

 

DISCLAIMER: mid-day and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this video.

 

This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. OK