Short circuit causes fire at a wedding in Kanpur

Updated: Apr 29, 2016, 20:12 IST
A wedding function turned into a tragedy when a fire broke out due to short-circuit in Kanpur on Thursday. During the 'Jaimala', electric socket of the switch through which the cold fire operates blasted due to electric short-circuiting. In the incident, the bride and groom sustained injuries.

 

 

 

This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. OK