Ganesh Chaturthi

In Focus

8-year-old undergoes surgery for accidentally swallowing metallic pendant

An eight-year-old boy recently underwent surgery after he accidentally swallowed a metallic pendant, roughly the size of a mini bat. The incident happened on September 18, when the minor had unknowingly ingested the foreign object while engrossed in play

This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. OK