1 month 1 week 5 days 23 hours 49 minutes ago
Sena MP Sanjay Raut appears before ED, leaves after more than ten hours
Shiv Sena MP Sanjay Raut on Friday appeared before the Enforcement Directorate (ED) here to record his statement in a money laundering probe, and left after more than ten hours.
1 month 1 week 6 days 12 minutes ago
Decision on Maha cabinet expansion after floor test, says Kesarkar
Maharashtra Chief Minister Eknath Shinde and deputy chief minister Devendra Fadnavis will take decision on cabinet expansion after the floor test, rebel Shiv Sena MLA Deepak Kesarkar said on Friday.
1 month 1 week 6 days 39 minutes ago
1 month 1 week 6 days 1 hour 55 minutes ago
`Mumbai metro line 3 cannot be started until the car shed is prepared`
Mumbai metro line 3 cannot be started until the car shed is prepared. Land proposed by previous govt for the car shed is disputed. During our govt, 25% of work has been completed on the land proposed by SC & remaining 75% work can be done immediately: Maha Deputy CM Devendra Fadnavis pic.twitter.com/wHXYKuLcay— ANI (@ANI) July 1, 2022