Much is being talked about Apple’s premium iPhone 8. The expensive iOS smartphone from the Cupertino giant is also doing several rounds on Google and social media platforms. Here is a list of information about the upcoming iPhone 8, all of which are collected from several leaks and rumours:
1. iPhone 8 will come with several new and vibrant colour options. A rumour states that the device will flaunt a vibrant red colour along with other attractive shades.
2. The device will be bigger in size than the existing iPhone models and will sport an all-glass design
3. It will have a borderless OLED display
4. The SIM tray can be located in a different position as compared to the existing location. It will make space for more apparatus and features
5. The phone is expected to feature wireless charging
6. It will have a granite protected 3D touch sensor and an aluminium glass casing
7. iPhone 8 will be powered by Apple's own SoC
8. It will have a dual camera at the rear end
9. The phone will feature water resistant technology, and
10. It will run iOS 11.
The premium iPhone 8 is likely to launch in September 2017.