The sets of Karanvir Bohra and Surbhi Jyoti's 'Qubool Hai' caught fire due to a short circuit
Recently, there was a fire accident on the sets of Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se where a light man suffered burns and a technician was injured. Now the latest news has it that a fire broke out on the sets of the show Qubool Hai on Saturday evening.
Surbhi Jyoti and Karanvir Bohra in 'Qubool Hai'
Says a source, “The show’s cast and crew were busy shooting for the show when suddenly they heard a blast and saw smoke coming out from the first floor.”
It turns out that there was a short circuit on the first floor but no one was injured as the shooting was taking place on the ground floor.
“Fortunately, no one was present on the first floor, so there were no injuries. However, a few props were damaged. But the fire was contained quickly,” says the source.
Karanvir Bohra, who plays the lead in the show, says, “Yes, there was fire on the sets because of a short circuit. We were in the middle of a shot and as soon as we heard a noise, we evacuated the place. There was a lot of smoke but the fire was extinguished soon after and we resumed shooting in an hour. Luckily, there were no injuries.”
Photos: 'Dangal' girls Sanya Malhotra, Fatima Sana Shaikh's dinner outing
Photos: Salman Khan, Daisy Shah spotted at the Mumbai airport
Photos: Rakhi Sawant to play Honeypreet in Ram Rahim biopic
Photos: Arvind Kejriwal asks Kamal Haasan to join politics
Photos: TV actress who played goddesses on the small screen