Brock Lesnar: 10 astonishing facts about The Beast from Suplex City
Did you know Brock Lesnar is the youngest WWE champion? On his birthday, here are 10 other facts you may not know of
WWE Universal champion and former UFC Heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar celebrates his 41st birthday on 12th July 2018. He is regarded as one of the greatest WWE wrestlers in the modern era, having won championships in various events around the world.
Here are ten interesting facts you did not know about the lethal wrestling champion:-
- Apart from being one of the deadliest fighters in the world, Brock Lesnar is also a farmer! He was born in South Dakota and grew up on a dairy farm in Webster
- Brock Lesnar married former WWE female wrestling superstar Sable. The ‘Power Couple’ in the literal sense tied the knot on May 6th, 2006
- Apart from Wrestling and MMA, Brock Lesnar has also tried his hand at American rules football in the NFL
- Brock Lesnar became the youngest WWE champion at the age of 25 by defeating The Rock in SummerSlam. A record previously held by The Rock himself
- Brock Lesnar has a 40-yard sprint speed of 4.7 seconds, which is astonishing for a man who weighs 285 pounds
- Brock Lesnar is the only wrestler in the world to have become a WWE champion, a UFC champion, a New Japan Pro Wrestling champion and an NCAA Champion
- His signature move in the WWE was the Shooting Star Press, but he changed after almost being left paralysed while doing it in one of his matches. He later changed it to the F-5
- The upturned sword tattoo on Brock Lesnar’s chest had been inked at the time when he felt like life was holding a knife to his neck
- Brock Lesnar’s was nicknamed ‘Broccoli’ by his childhood friends
- Brock Lesnar apparently signed 'The biggest development deal in WWE history' which is also known as an 'iron-clad' contract. Although the details of the deal are still unknown
DISCLAIMER: mid-day and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
How Mithali Raj changed the face of women's cricket in India