- Latest News
- Sunday Mid-Day
- Mumbai Guide
- Brand Media
- Mid-Day Gold
- Content Services
One must begin their bridal skincare treatment 6-12 months before the wedding. This allows your skin enough time to adapt to new products and recover from any specialised treatments.
You can opt for any of the common bridal skincare treatments that include:
1. Chemical peels: Great for exfoliating and improving skin tone.
2. Microdermabrasion: Helps in removing dead skin cells, rejuvenating your complexion.
3. Laser treatment: Useful for correcting pigmentation and scarring.
4. Hydrafacial: Deeply cleanses and hydrates the skin.
5. Skin boosters: Enhance skin texture and hydration.
6. Fillers/injectables: Ideal for adding volume to lips or smoothing wrinkles.
7. Laser hair reduction: Offers a longer-lasting solution to unwanted hair.
8. Botox: Temporarily reduces the appearance of fine lines by relaxing facial muscles.
It's crucial to consult a dermatologist who can recommend treatments that are appropriate for your skin type and specific concerns.
Besides these treatments, ensure you follow a basic skincare regime at home that includes cleansing, moisturising, applying sunscreen, drinking sufficient water, adopting a balanced diet, getting enough quality sleep and managing stress.
You can make use of skincare products like a high-quality cleanser, broad-spectrum sunscreen, hyaluronic acid serum, retinol cream and oil-free moisturiser that ensure the overall protection and health of the skin.