Esha Deol: Bharat lucky to be surrounded by women
Proud mother Esha Deol on welcoming another baby girl Miraya into her family
Two years after welcoming baby Radhya, Esha Deol and husband Bharat Takhtani became parents to another girl on Monday. Derived from the name Mira, Miraya was born at a Khar hospital. Deol tells mid-day, "Bharat and I are extremely happy and blessed. It's wonderful to have another girl in the family. Bharat is one lucky [guy] who will be surrounded by three beautiful women, all his life. Miraya and Radhya will complement each other."
Hema Malini and Dharmendra at the hospital. Pic/Yogen Shah
Mother Hema Malini took a break from her political commitments in Mathura to be beside Esha during the delivery. "All of us are happy to have little Miraya in our family. It always feels nice to be surrounded with little angels," says Malini. Bharat adds, "I am a happy and proud father. Miraya looks like Esha, and Radhya looks like me. So, I am glad that we have babies who resemble us."
Top entertainment stories of the day:
- Bollywood celebs you probably don't know are related
- Govinda with Tina, Iulia Vantur, Riya Sen, Krushna-Kashmira at Mika Singh's birthday bash in Andheri
- Priyanka Chopra, Zaira Wasim, Shonali Bose at The Sky Is Pink wrap-up party in Bandra
- Do you know Tamannaah Bhatia made her Bollywood debut at age 15?
- Hema Malini and Dharmendra visit Esha Deol and daughter Miraya at hospital in Khar
- Here's how Shahid Kapoor transformed for Kabir Singh
- Can you spot Alia Bhatt, Masaba Gupta, Hrithik Roshan in this rare childhood photo?
- Saif Ali Khan feels bad when he reaches home and finds Taimur asleep
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe