Surat's Stuti Khandwala clears NEET, JEE, AIIMS, JIPMER, chooses research on mental illness
MIT has extended 90 per cent scholarship to her. Stuti Khandwala has opted for research on mental illness
Surat (Gujarat): Stuti Khandwala from Surat, Gujarat who hit headlines for clearing four top competitive exams NEET, JEE Main, AIIMS and JIPMER, besides securing a scholarship from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), has decided to pursue research in the premier US institute. MIT has extended 90 percent scholarship to Khandwala. She has opted for research on mental illness.
Stuti Khandwala said, "I have secured a 90 percent scholarship offer from MIT, I will finally be doing research there for the next four years. I want to do research in mental illness so that I can work for the country's upliftment."
The 18-year-old had secured all India rank 10 in AIIMS entrance exam, 71st rank in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET), 27th in JIPMER entrance test and passed JEE Main with 99.91 percentile.
Stuti Khandwala, who studied at Allen Career Institute in Kota, had also secured top rank in Rajasthan Board Class XII examination with 98.8 percent marks in science subjects.
Edited by mid-day online desk with inputs from ANI
Top News Stories of the Day
- Mumbai: Thanks to Titwala man, MP Manoj Kotak raises local train delays in Lok Sabha
- Mumbai doctor's suicide: Why can't cops clearly explain sequence, asks Payal Tadvi's husband
- Yemeni couple comes to India to save child with rare disorder; in trouble to go back home
- Chopped pieces of dead body wrapped in plastic bag found in Palghar
- See Photos: Shloka Mehta really knows how to pull off the no-makeup look!
- MMRDA to demolish Bandra East Skywalk passing over Western Express Highway on Saturday night
- Famous celebs who got married at the age of 40 and above
- Mumbai rains flashback: When Mumbaikars were all smiles during monsoons
- Mumbai: Mantralaya water makes employees sick, officials deny contamination
- Leopard cubs rescued from drowning in a well in Sangamner
- Mumbai Diary: Saturday Dossier
- See Photos: Army dogs, horses beat police troops at asanas on International Yoga Day
- Eight times when Nita Ambani showed how to slay the traditional look
- Mumbai crime: Bank officials foil ATM skimming gang's fraud bid
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Mumbai building collapse claims 5 lives